Hello another new micra owner /wife

Hi guys my wife just passed her test and I bought her a little 1.4 petrol on a 55 plate, I must say I'm impressed and it will be me looking after it lol I see loads of info already and also lots of radio codes getting asked for, I was pleased also its a timing chain but also see now they can have problems stretching but all models have their bad points and I dare say the driver will play a part also, need to tell ife to kick that kangaroo out lol, so I'm looking forward to many trouble free miles from the wife.

Hi guys my wife just passed her test and I bought her a little 1.4 petrol on a 55 plate, I must say I'm impressed and it will be me looking after it lol I see loads of info already and also lots of radio codes getting asked for, I was pleased also its a timing chain but also see now they can have problems stretching but all models have their bad points and I dare say the driver will play a part also, need to tell ife to kick that kangaroo out lol, so I'm looking forward to many trouble free miles from the wife.
A 55 plate K12 shouldn't suffer from the timing chain stretch problem as by mid 2004 Nissan fitted all new cars with an uprated chain, which seems to have solved it :cool:. Welcome to the forum and I have answered your plea for a radio code on your other post.....;)

A 55 plate K12 shouldn't suffer from the timing chain stretch problem as by mid 2004 Nissan fitted all new cars with an uprated chain, which seems to have solved it :cool:. Welcome to the forum and I have answered your plea for a radio code on your other post.....;)
Thanks my friend thats good to know about the timing chain I do love getting my hands dirty so will be cary out my own servicing I have already seen some good information and am now looking for a haynes manual., once again thanks for your time

Thanks my friend thats good to know about the timing chain I do love getting my hands dirty so will be cary out my own servicing I have already seen some good information and am now looking for a haynes manual., once again thanks for your time
THIS is currently the cheapest one on ebay.......

Back