Hello, and my k11 :)

Jctlopez

Ex. Club Member
He there people. :)
i just joined, and looking to try and give my micra a sort of aggresive clean look.
let me know what you think, and any tips would be greatly appreciated :):):D

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 261
  • side 2.jpg
    side 2.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Front 2.jpg
    Front 2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 230
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 215
welcome.............colour code front and rear bumpers or supers or sr......open mouth grill... tint ya rear 3windows .... make a really good start

cheers andy. any reccomendations to do the tinting? i would do it myself but with tinting its something that if messed up looks really really gay :p

ye get a company or someone that as done it before so ya can see there work..........all depends where you are .........theres a place about 10miles away from where i live that i would recomend as i have seen there work ...............search the net for window tinting ( in your area ).....
have a look at the blogs and guides they will give ya some ideas

its quite fun to do it yourself yano haha. i did mine after alot of worrying about it n then a week later the poor thing ended up in the scrappy lol. doing it actually drummed abit of work up for me too ive got a few jobs tinting lined up as soon as i get the time( it was my first time). if ya worried best thing to do is either get pre cut ones for the micra(think ya can get em off ebay) or draw round the wimdow on a big peice of car n cut em to that before comitting yaself(thts what i did). doing it yourself saves ya a fortune n end of the day if ya bodge it up ya only a bit of scraping n solvents to undoing it.(Y)
welcome to the club anyway

Back