Heater unit knob sticker surrond replacement.

Hello,

I have recently been working in My K12 S Micra and the hot and cold, and blower selector stickers things that go arround the dial have broken so much so they are unusable.

Is there anyway to obtain replacements without having to purchase a new heater unit.

If I do have to purchase a new unit is there anyway to peel them off without breaking them to save removing the unit.

Thanks
Jake

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Micra Sports Club mobile app

They are not stickers, they are part of a plastic front plate over the heater controls. Fairly easy to buy a second hand heater control unit on ebay and remove the knobs then you can unclip the front panel and replace your old damaged one. Mine went like that, but I decided to do something quite different and I changed the whole front panel to a Nissan Note one, but it is not straight forward and required a bit of surgery on the heated rear screen and A/C switches as shown HERE.....

Oh yes that does look much better than them awful white knobs. I will get a heater unit out of a micra and a note then. My friend runs a scrap yard so I can easily get them just thought it might be a pain to fit.

Oh yes that does look much better than them awful white knobs. I will get a heater unit out of a micra and a note then. My friend runs a scrap yard so I can easily get them just thought it might be a pain to fit.
Not an easy job to change the whole unit, because of the piano wire control cables, but to change the front panel is very straight forward.
However, as you mention the white 'Belling Cooker' knobs on your K12, it will be pre-2007 and, as detailed in my write up, you will have to do the modification of the push buttons and shorten the front panel location sockets for them, so as to fit the Note front panel to the earlier heater control unit, not difficult but fiddly, trimming and re-shapping the K12 buttons till you get a clean sliding action in the housing, without sticking, you do not want to get it all back together and find the the heated rear screen or A/C buttons stick down.........

Back