Heater query??

alfantasti

Club Member (Trial)
My 1998 micra 1.0 only blows out cold air from the two middle vents, no matter what settings i have the controls on. All other vents blow out hot or cold depending on control settings. I get around the problem by keeping the middle ones closed but is this normal?

Robert

Ex. Club Member
'98 will be a facelift, unless you have a reallll late prefacelift.. So the middle vents blowing cold is normal :)

Robb

Site Supporter
My old '99 blew cold only through the middle, my current '52 blows hot through middle vents on head settings only.

why would they make them so it blows cold out of the middle vents when you have it on hot? Mine does this and its really annoying, if you wanted it cold then just set it to cold???

Redsport

Ex. Club Member
my 2001 Sport (no aircon) blows hot out of the centre vents even though the handbook says cold ? I would prefer cold so I can have warm feet and a cool head!

Robb

Site Supporter
Its just the simple design. Like how you cant get face and screen at the same time.

my 2001 Sport (no aircon) blows hot out of the centre vents even though the handbook says cold ? I would prefer cold so I can have warm feet and a cool head!

Mine blows cold throught the middle vents no matter what if the setting is on feet and feet/screen. Strange

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Probs would have been Me that asked this a couple of months ago :)

I didnt really get an answer but got it now! I find it i leave it on Screen,the car warms up well that way :)