heater is crap

hi peeps
i have a problem the heater dials all work flaps all work but very little comes out the vents dont matter what i put settings on floor face or window screen not much comes out any ideas.
all so i have 2 plugs behind the glove box one yellow and one brown looked in haynes book and they are not mentioned anyone know about these.
cheers

with the fan on full and diverted to face vents only, do you get alot of flow when set to cold and little flow when set to hot? if so then the heater matrix maybe blocked with debris

dont matter if its on hot or cold hardly anything is coming out but if i take little pipe of from down in the footwell loads blowing out some one said about a pollen filter but as mine dont have a/c i did check

ok the car aint got air con just looked behind glovebox and guess what there is a planel there took panel off and abracadabra there is a filter cut away to get it out and without the blocked filter in it blows lovely so got to get new filter now and try to get it back in what a stupid place to have a filter you have to take out all the facia and dash out or cut a hole to get to it

Back