Heated Seats?

I was looking through the owner's manual for the K10 (printed in May '89; I bought it from eBay), and I was surprised to see to see that some models had heated seats! These must have been only for the Japanese-spec March models, becasue I never seen them on any Euro-spec models. I know that Jap-spec models got air-con, but this must have been a fairly rare option.

Anyone ever see such a thing in a K10 here?

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
I've not seen heated seat in a k10, i doubt it would be that hard to retro fit some from from another car, most volvos have them fitted, ussually only 2 wires so would be simple too wire up. The only problem with sitting on heated seats is that it feals like you've wet your self!
The Japanese alway seemed slighly ahead of europe when it came to offering standard equipent even 80's base model cars like the march would come with pas and aircon.

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
heated seats were an option in the colder countries as were the wipers for the head lights :) help clear snow from the lights

these two are from last years trip to croatia:
8e3fa8f8.jpg

1b55717b.jpg

the car is in nice shape, apart from the front right wing, thats got some rustholes (i just painted ower them before the trip, now I have fixed them with som glass fiber, looks alot better)