Heated rear screen not working

Hello Peeps, first time here but as we have 2 of these beasts on our drive needing help at some point was inevitable.
My wifes S reg Micra's heated rear screen has no power to it. Ive checked both fuse and switch with a multimeter, both ok yet there is nothing at the connector on the screen. Does it have a relay, and if so where is it located and which one is it?

No relay,
the switch seems simple enough, live in (L/G) live out (L/Y) but then the wire changes to (L/R) for some reason (not specified in haynes). if you have power to the (L/Y) out of the switch and no power at the (L/R) which connects to the window then you must have a break in the wire somewhere i guess, just check along the wire with your multimeter till you stop getting power. (my guess would be where it changes from L/Y to L/R).
thats just from what i can see in the haynes manual.
hope it helps

Thanks for that. Any idea where the connector is and which way the wire runs? Ive had the small panel off the inside of the tailgate, there's a connector there but there's no power to that either. Is there another connector somewhere under the dashboard?

Thanks again(Y)