Heat Gun

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hey guys, iv just been looking on the interwebs for a heat gun. I'm planning on doing the whole, "black paint on the inside of the headlights", thing so I would like to get a Heat Gun. I know I know, I could use the Oven, but I would like to get a heat gun, just so that I can start building up my collection of tools lol

i saw this, just wondering if it will be good enuff for the job, as i dont have a clue about this sort of thing:

http://www.transtools.co.uk/store/p...silverline-792356-hot-air-heat-gun-2000w.html

thank you so much for the help once again lads & Ladess's

yeah that should do, it says it has 2 heat settings so thats the same as mines, it honestly takes a minute to get the glass off with one of those just done melt the plastic :p

lol ah brilliant thanks for that Stani. Ill have to get myself one of those on pay day then!!! Just so I know, tinting/painting that part of the light, is 100% legal right? It wont affect my M.O.T will it?? Sorry to be a pain lads!

it will be fine depending on how much you paint lol i only done the outer edge like in this pic

2973667202a11205684238o.jpg

and the light is still very bright at night :)

Back