...heard it all before :P

right, I am a fool, I know this, I like trying things, then asking for help :p
was reading about teh airbox throttle body an injectors from almera to K11, thgouht to myself I can do that =D
An I could, if it weas a simple straight swop...?
I then thought to myself, well maybe just maybe it's because you've got a coilpack micra, and they're different parts, so I figured instead of cutting wires and fully wrecking my engine, I'd ask for a bit of advice, have I got it all worng or are there a few little things to do?
I managed to get the airbox to fit, by cannibalising the 2 breather units to make one that would fit around the battery an radiator resevoir =D

i had the n16 almera topfeed injectors in mine al (QG ones) with good gains, but you would need a bigger throttlebody to suit really

hmm I was looking at those as they seem to sit right in the fuel rail whereas mine appear to be attached through wires an such with the rait above by a good 3cm :S how is it done do you have to adapt the way it sits?
the throttle body that I have off the almera will bolt on, but it has a few too many electric ports for sensors? one has 5 pins whereas my ports are all 3 pin, is there a way of using this without needing all the ports fulfilled? so long as the MAF and throttle cable are on?
As previously said Im not the most mechanically minded, but i'll give it a good go if i can work it out in my head, any help much appreciated =D

took me the best part of 3 hours to wrestle all the bits off the donor vehicle seized bolts and rusty clips :p local scrappy loves me now hehehe

ok, starting to make a bit more sense! Would help when I'm not trying to write it from memory, the TB on my micra has the 3 plugs, one with 5 pins, one with 3 pins and one with 2 pins, but the TB off the almera has a 2 pin and 2 X 3pin do I need to get an adaptor to size down the plug or will it not make too much difference either way?
Still trying to figure out the fuel rail seating, not too sure what to do there, will figure something out :S
Have been scouring the internet trying to find some kind of"easy fix" have emailed a couple of people in regards to wiring adaptors, but I was wonderinjg if there is any other way of getting it fitted? Wire chopping etc? and if sop does any angel out there have a wiring diagram for the micra and the GA16 TB?
All help gratefully received with open arms and cups of tea =D

Back