Healthfully helpfull

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some documentaries I've seen this year since I became concerned about healthiness of my life style. Post your suggestions if any.
-EARTHLINGS
-COWSPIRACY
-FOOD INC.
-VEGUCATED
-FED UP
-JUST EAT IT
-FOODMATTERS
-DYING TO HAVE KNOWN

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some documentaries I've seen this year since I became concerned about healthiness of my rusting shotguns

hey man one if the most wickedest one is going to the moon with 1950's technology but cannot be done with 2015 technology. ..amazing right? Or unhealthy?

OP
OP
Arturio
If were on the same page, than saturnalia is ancient roman equivalent of modern day christmas time(actually saturnalia changed to christmas after roman empire rebranded themselves to christianity). Can't see anything bad with it as long as banquets and partying is held with fresh whole foods and healthy drinks.
What did you mean by satanasialist?

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
The journey is about lies and truth. that is what shows you what world we live in. and how to improve it without this is useless like how everyone's a pagan lier.more or less. :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
pagans are blatant lies like Satan.
I bet you did not know north was swapped for South when the pagan went around the globe world wide genocide to hide this information.

OP
OP
Arturio
I heard something about how cardinal points are perceived differently from how they were before, from a teacher in my university, but haven't given much thought to it. I'll check out the movie you posted. Sounds interesting.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
I heard something about how cardinal points are perceived differently from how they were before, from a teacher in my university, but haven't given much thought to it. I'll check out the movie you posted. Sounds interesting.

There is more in the pie than meets the eye
see these saturnalians and what they give the kids to breath for the main killer in the world is respiratory death specially in the UK.

"I know let's party" is the response from zombies :)

OP
OP
Arturio
People need to be aware of what is going on in the world. And should not be influenced by authorities or corporations. Most of the population have forgotten to use logical thinking on every day basis.
And it's so damn hard to help someone, because they see you as a lunatic when you give them something they're not used to. That's the reason why pop music, food and transportation corporations, alcohol and tobacco industry are getting away with more and more degrading things each day. Logic! You decide what's best for you, not mom, not dad, not any other stranger.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
I will here by an announce that I promise to do my best to turn the robots back into human beings as soon as humanely possible.or use the cattle prod to short circuit the membrane control mechanism inplanted upon them brain matter :)