Headlight modifying

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Ok I'm modifying the 2.0l Micra headlights.

I've painted the surrounds black

Now I'm unsure on what to do next. Do I

A) angel eye ccfl
B) angel eye led
C) LED Strip (diagonal down by side of indicator an then across the bottom)

yjy6yved.jpg

Also do I keep the yellow indicator bit or not and put a silvertec yellow bulb in OR do I yellow LED strip that too (with resistors to match flash rate)

I've been continplating custom rear lights to back in October. However making moulds with indentations into the light would be difficult

Im planning on doing a projector retrofit and custom led indicator n back lights. Will put up a diy when its done.
HID's are still illegal even with the legally required projectors, self leveling system and head light washer/wipers if the car was not equipped with them as standard from the factory that's the problem (unless it is approved by the Department of Transport)

What a pain in the bum is swapping from k11b to k11 c headlights. All the connections are the wrong type and the bulb holders are incorrect too! So after cutting and resoldering connections I finally got my headlights fitted.

ege5u7er.jpg
u2yba3e6.jpg

HID's are still illegal even with the legally required projectors, self leveling system and head light washer/wipers if the car was not equipped with them as standard from the factory that's the problem (unless it is approved by the Department of Transport)
Yeah I know but I dont really mint bout them being legal, police in spain aren´t too fussy bout that long as you dont blind people and arn´t running hids in stock reflector. Anyway you can get them revised and legal but mucho $$$ and pain in the cohony

Yeah I know but I dont really mint bout them being legal, police in spain aren´t too fussy bout that long as you dont blind people and arn´t running hids in stock reflector. Anyway you can get them revised and legal but mucho $$$ and pain in the cohony
Thats UK laws I was quoting anyway, laws my vary from country to country

Back