Headlight issues

First and foremost. When the dipped beam is on, the lights are level. However, when the full beam is on, the left side light is slightly higher than the right (From looking at the light reflection on the wall).

Secondly. The drivers side dipped beam is dimmer than the passenger side. I've replaced every bulb at the front (Including side lights) so I know it's an issue somewhere else. Although it does look like somebody has cut some wires and bodged it up. My first guess is that somewhere along the line, there's a "power leak" and less voltage is getting to the bulb than supposed to.

Thirdly, but probably never lastly, when I switch my side lights on, they blink, and you can hear the clicking from the switch when they turn on and off frequently. Is it easy to fix this, or will I need to replace the entire light system switch next to the wheel?

Thanks guys.

lights not level can be adjusted, look around the headlight unit there is an adjuster on almost all make of car. Re-dimmer lights, unclip the connector from the back of the headlight, clean, bend the metal connectors slightly inwards to get a better connection, and re-clip. All probs you mentioned should be cheap easy fixes :)

The left hand light is normally slightly higher and it points kind of into the verge and the right hand light is lower so it doesnt dazzel other drivers

Back