headlight help -alignment and replacement!

hi. i got a bulb out of my micra other day, managed t replace the side lights easily enuf as my dad did them cos i got some blue ones to make them look better:D but...as he was tryin to take the old main bulbs out, it was impossible t do! the diagrams in the manaual are false, its nt easy to do with big hands in a little car! but as i was fiddling round tryin t get them out, the lights have angles downward and the automatic alignment adjuster motor doesnt work with the lights now, as i move the settings they dnt move! HELP!
i dnt now wher the motor is for them and also, how bloody hard is it to change a light bulb on a micra! solid!

if ne1 knows how t replace the bulb and also how i can point the headlights upward and re connect the motor so they move up n down agen using the settings in the car, then please tell me cos im stuck, im considering gettin it into a garage, but we live in a commerical world and so it will cost me loadsss!!!
ne1 got ne tips or advice!
thanks

frank

Club Member
hi andy

it sounds like you,ve pulled the electric adjusters off (usually a ball and socket
the are a few previous threads on the k12 headlights

Got it fixed by the dealer when I had my M3 service done, they said they had to take the whole unit out to fix it. Dont think they charged me, however the M3 service + two new tyres set me back £585, but engine is purring with pleasure now. They did not tick the sparks plug box on the checklist, they said it only need changing at 50k miles, mine done 35k. From now on every six month its only oil change at kwik fit.