headlight conversion

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
hey

ive got a 51" plate micra and its got coloured indercator (sp) lenses and was wondering if i could swap them for the ones without the coloured indicator (sp) bit see below for what im rabbiting about !lol :p

[attachment=1207] Current Ones

[attachment=1208] Ones i Want to Put On My Car

Cheers

mike

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
yeah i dont see why not they will be the same fitment and the wires are 90% likely to be the same

B

Ben

yeah should be ok, you need to make sure they are off a facelift though and not a pre-facelift, i know that pic is facelift but just make sure your not on about swapping with the ones from a micra where the bonnet and grill are seperate

OP
OP
k11 kid

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
na its litterally what it says in the first post im not totally stupid ...just a bit .

ok cool well ive had a quote for the lights a set is gonna cost £105 all inc

roll on monday !

if anyone has a passenger side wing and front bumper for the car in the first pic (top one) could you pm meafter my accident they need replacing

cheers

Mike :upside:

R

RIK

cant you get inside the lights from the back and take the orange part out?

i dunno wot they are like cos i have neve bin up close to a facelift k11,,so dont call me names lol

OP
OP
k11 kid

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
ive tried opening them but cant work out how u get in them seeing as i need one new headlight anyway and ive been quoted anything from £60 - £130 for one unit getting 2 that look better for £105 cant be bad, :p thanks tho i wont allow any name calling in my thread it was a logical question !!

MIKE