headlight conversion

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
hey

ive got a 51" plate micra and its got coloured indercator (sp) lenses and was wondering if i could swap them for the ones without the coloured indicator (sp) bit see below for what im rabbiting about !lol :p

[attachment=1207] Current Ones

[attachment=1208] Ones i Want to Put On My Car

Cheers

mike

yeah i dont see why not they will be the same fitment and the wires are 90% likely to be the same

yeah should be ok, you need to make sure they are off a facelift though and not a pre-facelift, i know that pic is facelift but just make sure your not on about swapping with the ones from a micra where the bonnet and grill are seperate

na its litterally what it says in the first post im not totally stupid ...just a bit .

ok cool well ive had a quote for the lights a set is gonna cost £105 all inc

roll on monday !

if anyone has a passenger side wing and front bumper for the car in the first pic (top one) could you pm meafter my accident they need replacing

cheers

Mike :upside:

cant you get inside the lights from the back and take the orange part out?

i dunno wot they are like cos i have neve bin up close to a facelift k11,,so dont call me names lol

ive tried opening them but cant work out how u get in them seeing as i need one new headlight anyway and ive been quoted anything from £60 - £130 for one unit getting 2 that look better for £105 cant be bad, :p thanks tho i wont allow any name calling in my thread it was a logical question !!

MIKE

Back