Headlight bulb replacement

How the heck do you change the bulb. I don't have big hands, but I cant get the flimming thing out!
I thought that maybe I could remove the lamp assembly, but even that is not easy....:wow:
Help

Headlamp Bulb
Disconnect the headlamp connector , remove rubber cap , remove retaining spring lock , then remove the bulb, refit in reverse.
Parking bulbs
remove connector , remove rubber cap , then remove bulb.
Turn bulb socketCounter clockwise and unlock it
Removing Headlamp requires
Removal of fender protector then , remove bolt of front fender front end and bolt of front bumper fasia.Remove front bumper fasia.
Disconnect the headlamp , park light and headlight aiming connector
then remove headlamp bolts , then pull headlamp forward while raising top mounting bracket. alot of work just to get to the bulb

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
i can change one in five mins now :p it`s easier if you take the headlight out but not neccesary don`t have the arch liners in anymore so is easier for me to just flip the bumper down and take the light out :)

what are you talking about lol! my hands are like spades! just put your hand in (bearing in mind your working on feel coz you can see poo all) feel for the connector and plug it out, then pull the boot off.

then the retaining clip, just push it in and to the outside of the car (depending on which side obviously) then the bulb is out, 2-3 mins tops :D

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
the first time took me like 15 mins after that it now take not long at all :D if your unsure go grab ya mams or missus,s makeup mirror or a travel one and take a peek :D