Headlamp replacement

I need a new headlamp as one is completely misted up. I bought a new one that was listed as being for cars with electric headlamp levelling but it hasn't got the motor with the lamp? Is the motor separate or part of the lamp?
Also I assume the bumper has to be removed to get the lamp out?

G'day!
You reuse motor from your old headlamp, the motor is separate part.
You need to remove only grill, in order to have access to 3 retaining bolts of the headlight. One bolt is "inside" of the bumper, after grill is removed, you can see it. It's in fairly tight place. Small hand are useful in this case!

Thanks for your reply. I fitted the new lamp ok but I wasn't sure if the motor fitted in the new lamp as there was a blank there which I undid but I could seem to remove it. I didn't want to break it as I needed the lamp fitted to get through the mot so I will have another go at removing the blank and refitted the motor once it's been moted.

when u say misted it it condensation or has it just gone opaque? I've used rubbing compound with great success to clean my 54 plate lights.

Is the round thing where the motor would go just a blank? I didnt put my motors back in as thought they were cheap manual adjust replacements. Does this mean i can refit the motors?

Back