Headight/taillight issue

Is the fusebox ok? Same thing happened on mine when the bottom of the fuse box melted

That's the one, they are known to melt from underneath with no visible sign when you check from above.

Dont think the water in the footwell will do owt, mine has been leaking for a year now with no adverse affects, i am actually gonna look at sorting it tomorrow. Has the circuit been damaged somewhere ie, corrosion on one of the pins, in the lights or maybe shorting wire, maybe it has been caught when you removed the turbo set up?

It definately hasnt been caught upon removal. Its been raining here recently so was just a thought, and it so happens that twice ive had a breakdown when the ecu fuse in that box has popped and refused to take another. Time will tell, will be nosying at it tomorrow!

Had a look at the fusebox and theres no sign of it being melted, thats above and below beore anyone asks. Suddenly my headlight works again but no taillight. The taillight has blown so ill replace that and see how it seems...

Back