haynes manual and brand new locking wheel nuts for sale

T

thestunt

Hi,

Ive got two things i need to get rid of as clogging up the house,

1) K11 haynes manual, as new, only opened packaging to get a few tips for changing my brakes ( no oilly finger print on the pages or anything) book is as new..

2) K11 locking wheel nuts, got theese from halfords ( but never fitted as i bought wrong wheels from ebay) these where 35£ new

email me with any offers ([email protected])

( could take payment by cheque or paypal)

cheers

paul

Gemma85

banished to the buses
I know someone who wants a haynes manual Rlees85 I think thats richies name he put a thread up asking any1 if they were selling

G

Gods Unicorn

Hi, new here.
I have just bought the wife a '94 micra L (I think that makes it a K11) and the manual would be a handy thing to have, or at the very least the wiring diagram as she wants a new radio fitted.
So if its still up for grabs I'd be interested, unless anyone has a copy of thr WD they could let me have.
I wont get the car untill wednesday, but women being women she will want the radio fitted ASAP.
Cheers.

OP
OP
T

thestunt

To all those who are interested, ive had interest for both items , but if you are interested best thing is to email me ( [email protected] ) incase the people who've all ready shown interest change thier mind... cheers

paul

OP
OP
T

thestunt

the wheel nuts are now sold.. will anyone give me 10.00 plus 2.00 postage for the manual? its a k11 manual 1993-2002, as new only taken out of wrapping to check one page.. not used