haynes manual and brand new locking wheel nuts for sale

T

thestunt

Hi,

Ive got two things i need to get rid of as clogging up the house,

1) K11 haynes manual, as new, only opened packaging to get a few tips for changing my brakes ( no oilly finger print on the pages or anything) book is as new..

2) K11 locking wheel nuts, got theese from halfords ( but never fitted as i bought wrong wheels from ebay) these where 35£ new

email me with any offers ([email protected])

( could take payment by cheque or paypal)

cheers

paul

I know someone who wants a haynes manual Rlees85 I think thats richies name he put a thread up asking any1 if they were selling

Hi, new here.
I have just bought the wife a '94 micra L (I think that makes it a K11) and the manual would be a handy thing to have, or at the very least the wiring diagram as she wants a new radio fitted.
So if its still up for grabs I'd be interested, unless anyone has a copy of thr WD they could let me have.
I wont get the car untill wednesday, but women being women she will want the radio fitted ASAP.
Cheers.

To all those who are interested, ive had interest for both items , but if you are interested best thing is to email me ( [email protected] ) incase the people who've all ready shown interest change thier mind... cheers

paul

the wheel nuts are now sold.. will anyone give me 10.00 plus 2.00 postage for the manual? its a k11 manual 1993-2002, as new only taken out of wrapping to check one page.. not used

Back