Have to Change Engine on 2009 March

I have had this 2009 K12 March (Micra from Japan) since 2012. After an accident things started to fall apart. I have had a nightmare of overheating caused by various factors including shoddy workmanship and plain bad luck. Unable to get a replacement CR12 engine but can get a CR14 for JMD70000 (circa 420 quid). I have a few questions. Will the CR14 work with the current automatic transmission? Are there any serious modifications that the mechanic would have to make to the cooling system. Will the existing sensors work on the CR14 engine? I need this car to be in working order by 5th September 2017 which is 5 days away. Thannks in advance for any help.

I have had this 2009 K12 March (Micra from Japan) since 2012. After an accident things started to fall apart. I have had a nightmare of overheating caused by various factors including shoddy workmanship and plain bad luck. Unable to get a replacement CR12 engine but can get a CR14 for JMD70000 (circa 420 quid). I have a few questions. Will the CR14 work with the current automatic transmission? Are there any serious modifications that the mechanic would have to make to the cooling system. Will the existing sensors work on the CR14 engine? I need this car to be in working order by 5th September 2017 which is 5 days away. Thannks in advance for any help.
Got a CR12 and working fine now

Back