Hate to do this

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Now i've planted a seed in my head i am thinking about selling my project. I stress "thinking" about it.

I'm pretty sure the moderators will not like this post (as i'm sure similar posts hae been deleted before, not 100% sure though) but i wouldn't mind getting opinions on it's value and/or what people would possibly offer for it. I will not take any speculative offer for real as if i do come to sell it i will make another thread and start this process again, this is just a hypothetical thread. (where the problem may lie, or at least might be in the wrong topic!)

Engine conversion has not been started yet so it's still a 1ltr K10 with a webber and K&N.

I have attached some pictures for your perusal, by way of PM or post, don't worry i won't take offense to any offers as everyone's opinions/thoughts are welcome.

Thanks all.

Attachments

• fs.JPG
    fs.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 319
  • rs.JPG
    rs.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 317
can you put the mileage on and reg,mot? usual crap,,,im sure people will want to know

very nice,cant see you getting any problems selling it

1000 max id guess and thats prolly generous, dont get me wrong louvely car but i dont think it will be worth too much.

some more details batch?

mileage,
owners,
engine condition? gearbox?
MOT?
Tax?
what is the interior spec? condition?
RUST?

From what it looks like going by the pictures i'd say about £300 - £400

Definitly more than that, especially down the south of england. Micras are worth quite a bit more than up north - standard ones exchange hands for £600 still!

Have you considered breaking it? The bumpers, wheels, skirts, boot, grille, weber and K&N would easily get some attention. You'l easily get three figures for the wheels, and the weber and the kit! Its worth considering

Also, i moved the thread to K10 general but left a redirect in general.

I'm sticking to 300 - 400 if that. standard ones 600quid? yeah maybe but would be very foolish to pay that much. standard saxo vtr/s trade for under 1000 round here.

I paid 350 quid, yes 350 quid for my old 1.2LS which is considerably better than batches car. see attached picture

Super s K10s are worth 600+

at the end of the day its a old micra with a bit of kit and some wheels. not worth much at all.

I read through the archive forums and the lad who owned it before me (Luke) before he sold it he made a thread simular to this but when it came to the crunch he only got 350 for it.

Mark.

Attachments

• post-5-65785-interiorlit.jpg
    post-5-65785-interiorlit.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 300
  • post-5-65673-backside.jpg
    post-5-65673-backside.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCI0010.JPG
    DSCI0010.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 289
Its more than a bit of kit as its a R5 bumper that has been modified to fit, also the skirts are custom too. Would be a shame to sell though, especially as you had major engine plans. Whats brought this on anyway?? :)

Depends if people wish to pay the bodykit value as I can speak very highly of Melton's work and the kit fitted on this K10 will be just as good as mine. I'm not sure Chris modified his to extent mine was, but the car last time I saw it was a fine example.

Bodykit and fitting value alone is around £1k.

Mileage = 80,000
Owners = 3 (i think, been so long since i looked)
MOT/TAX = SORN currently but could arrange MOT
Rust = Only few tiny spots, hasn't taken hold anywhere except drivers door but i'd replace that before selling.
Engine/Gearbox cond. = Great, good pulling, no slippage would be more fun if it didn't have all of the fibreglass weighing it down.

Like i said, purely hypothetic atm, hadn't even thought of this. Just want general price assumptions.

Carisma Front bumper £399
Skirts £120
Rear £120 splitter
Full exhaust
Other bits and pieces, interior lighting colour coded dash, central locking, TOAD cat 1 alarm blah blah blah the usual (lowered etc)

Tempted by a Supra :(

I'm in two minds, have been for a few months now. Still, tomorrow i'm heading out to some places that have Primera GT lumps, if one of them comes up trumps i'm going to just get the conversion done and be done with it. Then i might get a Supra too. mmmmm.....3 ltr twin turbo.

found this site from a link on JapUKMeets so had a browse round and found this thread.

Not much to add except to say the supra is an awesome car especially once its had a few mods thrown at it.

If you want to know any more about them then head over to www.mkivsupra.net/vbb

If you need a ride in a tuned mkiv then just ask on the BBS, theres bound to be somebody near you that can show you what the car can do.

JB

Back