Has somebody been editing wikipedia?

At first I thought this must be an edit, but now I am genuinely unsure, given Japanese innovation and all that :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 366
This sort of thing really pisses me off, especially as I contributed a lot to that article in its infancy...

Sorted:
0E46aEv.png

Whilst the part about urine proof covers was probably made with reference to the fact that the Micra has a reputation as a "granny" car...

I think it alludes to the fact that the 1.3 Super S is so fast that people riding in it are likely to wet themselves :D

Whilst the part about urine proof covers was probably made with reference to the fact that the Micra has a reputation as a "granny" car...

I think it alludes to the fact that the 1.3 Super S is so fast that people riding in it are likely to wet themselves :D

The part about urine proof covers is a blatant fabrication ;) My '96 GX was owned by an old guy with an incontinent dog and it did literally stink of p*ss when we picked it up :eek: After my dad drove is back be lept out, threw his clothes in the washer and proceeded to severely valet the interior until everything was suitably disinfected.

Heh, the sort of thing I used to do when I was in college.

I put my money on something to do with Splitter Scuffers. Though, most of them can't even fabricate a sentence so the technical term "urine" is probably out of their league.

Though, most of them can't even fabricate a sentence so the technical term "urine" is probably out of their league

Although, the appalling lack of punctuation before the 'wow' would suggest that you are right :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RaptorRVL
--------------------------------
When you have just bought yourself a nice set of alloys, you might have the problem the centre caps won't fit.
The grease cups of the micra are too wide at the top so the "clips" of the centre caps cannot bend inside and click on the alloy.

You can a. Take off the grease cups and have serious problems real quick (wheel bearings anyone?)

Or b. You can have a look at this guide and make yourself some grease cups that will change your life!
(and best of all, they are cheap if not for free! :p)

PDF file located here (129KB)
Yeah its easy.

When you have just bought yourself a nice set of alloys, you might have the problem the centre caps won't fit.
The grease cups of the micra are too wide at the top so the "clips" of the centre caps cannot bend inside and click on the alloy.

You can a. Take off the grease cups and have serious problems real quick (wheel bearings anyone?)

Or b. You can have a look at this guide and make yourself some grease cups that will change your life!

God damn random quotes JAMES

JAMES PLEASE FIX THIS

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

But yeah Jas, I once changed the spelling on every single word "color" in the "color" article to the correct spelling "colour", only to have someone change it all back again! I pretty much gave up after that...

Back