Has it returned to Ebay?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
nope thats a different blue micra... shame, i wonder where it is now...

that one is in a bit of a state, someone should rescue it... not me, i have 3 cars already lol

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
In the pre-damage pics it has all the alloys, the after damage they're removed, the turbo one had a smooth boot with a recess in the bumper which was damaged, didn't have that spoiler and had different side skirts

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Can i remind members that this is a micra owners club and as such we should not really be slating other people's cars especially those who drive micra's. There is a forum out there that caters for this and it has been said before that remarks in that fashion will not be tolerated on this site.

Mike

NeX

Club Member
Can i remind members that this is a micra owners club and as such we should not really be slating other people's cars especially those who drive micra's. There is a forum out there that caters for this and it has been said before that remarks in that fashion will not be tolerated on this site.

Mike

well said :)

anyway, i like it, except for the scoop being a bit big, i think it looks ok. if i had the money then i'd rescue it...

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
im not to keen on the spoiler or the bonnet scoop, but i love the bad boy stylin! Its giving me ideas :p

mike

I love Ed!!!!
if i get it everything bar the side skirts will be taken off, i just need a cheap motor really and i could get this back on the road for under £600

Mike

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Again guys, this is not Barryboys. If you don't like the car thats fine but be considerate in your comments.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
In the pre-damage pics it has all the alloys, the after damage they're removed, the turbo one had a smooth boot with a recess in the bumper which was damaged, didn't have that spoiler and had different side skirts

i now have the side skirts off the blue turbo one! waiting to send them off to napster lol

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
The blue turbo one you refer to is in one of my garages being rebuilt. So sorry not the same one, Mind you its a shame to see any micra in that state.

Paul

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
does the owner know about the MSC?

i presume you mean the owner of the 1.0 turbo? if so, then Paul Smith is the owner. i think he's put the turbo on his other car. most of the bodystyling got sold in buy and sell section. that's how squarepants got the side skirts, kind of. :)

NeX

Club Member
i presume you mean the owner of the 1.0 turbo? if so, then Paul Smith is the owner. i think he's put the turbo on his other car. most of the bodystyling got sold in buy and sell section. that's how squarepants got the side skirts, kind of. :)

AHHHHHHH i see :D that clears it all up :D so it won't be back on ebay again. i suppose thats a good thing tho i can't get my hands on it any more :down:

can't wait to see how it turns out :)

NeX

Club Member
I hope i can bring it back from the brink of a scrappy. Hey you never know if you want the car that bad

Paul

lol i have three cars already... i should really stop buying them...

but out of interest how much? lol

i wanted it when it was going for £75

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
As is i'd let it go for about £150 but it'd need collecting as it doesn't run hasn't got the turbo kit. But its all there just needs putting back together really. It will be a nice car at some point. lol

NeX

Club Member
As is i'd let it go for about £150 but it'd need collecting as it doesn't run hasn't got the turbo kit. But its all there just needs putting back together really. It will be a nice car at some point. lol

lol, i better not, i'm gonna need a car park soon lol :down: