Has anyone put ignis sport recaros in there car?

As title suggests I'm wondering if anyone's fitted the recaro seats used in the ignis sport to there car? And if so I'm wondering what I'd need to do to fit them?,if you have pics of them in your car also that would be great.
Cheers

image.jpg
These are the seats im asking about,I've seen them in starlets but not a micra yet

I found some leather recaros like this in a micra at the scrapyard today. It's a shame they ended up in a scrapyard they were nice but had big slices in the seats... They look good in the car though

Thanks for the reply,did you by any chance manage to get pics of the car they were in? Really want to get a pair once I've got myself sorted with a car as love the style of fishnet recaros
Cheers

No I didn't sorry mate. It's such a shame someone had ruined the seats because they were in pretty good shape otherwise. There was a few msc stickers on it

A shame to wreck such good seats especially when they can be so expensive to buy,my dads got similar ones in his mk3 golf gti he's just bought and even with cigarette burns and needing a good clean there £200 seats which is mad haha.
Cheers again for the reply :D

Back