• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Harlen's Black SR 'Kacey'

s7hvUHa.jpg

Test fitted the new rimmage. They're in need of painting and new tyres first though!

I think I win the arch gap competition ;D

On a slightly unrelated note, I've definitely noticed a dip in acceleration going from 165/55/13 13x7 wheels to 195/50/15 15x7 wheels. Everything feels a little less frantic now. Throttle control is now much easier off the line though, you can find the sweet spot easily.

s7hvUHa.jpg

Test fitted the new rimmage. They're in need of painting and new tyres first though!

I think I win the arch gap competition ;D

On a slightly unrelated note, I've definitely noticed a dip in acceleration going from 165/55/13 13x7 wheels to 195/50/15 15x7 wheels. Everything feels a little less frantic now. Throttle control is now much easier off the line though, you can find the sweet spot easily.

What wheels are they? Light ones. Look like Motorsport wheels. We may have to get a competition for arch gap going. I can just put my little finger in the gap... That sounded bad.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

What wheels are they? Light ones. Look like Motorsport wheels. We may have to get a competition for arch gap going. I can just put my little finger in the gap... That sounded bad.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 :D And I agree, i'm rocking lower profile tyres now though so it's not gonna be as good :p

Pew pew, today was the day.

Early start and got this big ass list sorted!

- Team Dynamics 1.2 wheels with Toyo Proxes T1R tyres (195/45/15)
- Anodised wheel nuts
- Ashley 4-2-1 manifold
- Peter Lloyd exhaust system
- Rear strut brace
- New o/s cv joint
- De-stickering + re-stickering!

Cracked on early in the morning and it underwent the transformation. Wouldn't have been able to do it without the hard work of my Dad... I'd probably still be out there now if it wasn't for him.

I'm gonna get a video of the Peter Lloyd + 4-2-1 sound soon for all those interested.

I'm very happy. It's perfect, exactly how I wanted it to turn out. With every car I've owned there's always been niggles that I haven't been completely happy with. But this is perfect. It's bang on.

Enjoy!

IJAXYzH.jpg

jxQ3hj9.jpg

vVhMxJS.jpg

xgK1kZp.jpg

B1AEfdp.jpg

dXbQHec.jpg

Anyone who guesses where my new mascot is from wins infinite respect! My favourite movie/comic/game in the world.

kdxhVJs.jpg

And a bonus... Me and the dad's supercharged MX5 and daily dub Passat

QG1Lsjx.jpg

Pew pew, today was the day.

Early start and got this big ass list sorted!

- Team Dynamics 1.2 wheels with Toyo Proxes T1R tyres (195/45/15)
- Anodised wheel nuts
- Ashley 4-2-1 manifold
- Peter Lloyd exhaust system
- Rear strut brace
- New o/s cv joint
- De-stickering + re-stickering!

Cracked on early in the morning and it underwent the transformation. Wouldn't have been able to do it without the hard work of my Dad... I'd probably still be out there now if it wasn't for him.

I'm gonna get a video of the Peter Lloyd + 4-2-1 sound soon for all those interested.

I'm very happy. It's perfect, exactly how I wanted it to turn out. With every car I've owned there's always been niggles that I haven't been completely happy with. But this is perfect. It's bang on.

Enjoy!

IJAXYzH.jpg

jxQ3hj9.jpg

vVhMxJS.jpg

xgK1kZp.jpg

B1AEfdp.jpg

dXbQHec.jpg

Anyone who guesses where my new mascot is from wins infinite respect! My favourite movie/comic/game in the world.

kdxhVJs.jpg

And a bonus... Me and the dad's supercharged MX5 and daily dub Passat

QG1Lsjx.jpg

I know, i know!! was it from that thing thingy Joe that did stuff on Nintendo? forgot its name

Japfest has come and gone and she's done me proud.

There was some serious machinery there, things I could only dream of owning, but it still didn't make me any less proud of my little K11 :D

Couple of snaps from the show

JXUpJlx.jpg

MtV7Bsb.jpg

I had the alignment done prior to the show and it's done wonders for the car. Not only do I have a straight and true steering wheel now but the car feels much more active and 'pointy' in the corners. Not only that but my mind is now at rest and I feel confident I won't be going through 2 front tyres every 3 months.

So... PPC in the Park is in a few days and I'm taking this sucker on track.

Due to a lack of private roads around here I haven't really gone full on in the car yet. Whatever I throw at it, it seems to handle really easily. In it's old configuration I felt like I was pushing it to it's limits a lot, probably down to the hard, stretched tyres. Now I feel like I have a lot of grip at my disposal. Seriously kids, if you want performance, 15" wheels with good soft tyres is the way to go. The old budget, stretched Nankangs seem almost dangerous in comparison to the new setup. No offense to the dudes running them of course!

It's safe to say that in a few days time I'll be going very hard at Mallory Park!

JAE has come and gone and she's done me proud.

There was some serious machinery there, things I could only dream of owning, but it still didn't make me any less proud of my little K11 :D

JXUpJlx.jpg

MtV7Bsb.jpg

I had the alignment done prior to the show and it's done wonders for the car. Not only do I have a straight and true steering wheel now but the car feels much more active and 'pointy' in the corners. Not only that but my mind is now at rest and I feel confident I won't be going through 2 front tyres every 3 months.

Due to a lack of private roads around here I haven't really gone full on in the car yet. Whatever I throw at it, it seems to handle really easily. In it's old configuration I felt like I was pushing it to it's limits a lot, probably down to the hard, stretched tyres. Now I feel like I have a lot of grip at my disposal. Seriously kids, if you want performance, 15" wheels with good soft tyres is the way to go. The old budget, stretched Nankangs seem almost dangerous in comparison to the new setup. No offense to the dudes running them of course!

It's safe to say that in a few days time I'll be going very hard at Mallory Park!

Which JAE did you go to mate? I could of swore that you were all at Japfest... :D

Japfest has come and gone and she's done me proud.

JXUpJlx.jpg

MtV7Bsb.jpg

Looks sweet! Fair play :)

Back