Hardrace Engine Mounts

Hi,

I’m buying some new hardrace engine mounts and drop link kit but the seller is unsure whether they’ll fit mine as he bought them for his prefacelift.

Anyone know if these will fit?

ASAP answer if possible please as I don’t want anyone else nabbing them in the meantime!

Thanks!

Ah right okay. Purchased now, will just return them or sell them on if they dont fit.

These are the ones in question btw.
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I also hope they fit!

What did you think of them if you don't mind me asking?

Main differences before and after?

Mine were the original standard mounts, which came off, so only approx 25 years old and basically shot!
I went for Hardrace as easy purchase, for the set OEM wasn't easy to find all 3 in one go, mine is a CVT with 3 mounts (instead of a manual, which has 4), I find with the Hardrace ones that more vibration at idle especially at cold start up. It hasn't totally eradicated my acceleration judder, but does feel much better and certainly feels like it pick up better through mid range speed.
I got a garage to fit these so can't comment on ease of fitment!
What car do you have, looks like a prefacelift in the photo.
Just checked on ebay the price of these mounts gone up then when I bought in Sept!

Last edited:
Mine were the original standard mounts, which came off, so only approx 25 years old and basically shot!
I went for Hardrace as easy purchase, for the set OEM wasn't easy to find all 3 in one go, mine is a CVT with 3 mounts (instead of a manual, which has 4), I find with the Hardrace ones that more vibration at idle especially at cold start up. It hasn't totally eradicated my acceleration judder, but does feel much better and certainly feels like it pick up better through mid range speed.
I got a garage to fit these so can't comment on ease of fitment!
What car do you have, looks like a prefacelift in the photo.
Just checked on ebay the price of these mounts gone up then when I bought in Sept!

Mines actually a second facelift but with prefacelift rear lights.

I will probably also get my local garage to put them in, and the difference sounds promising!

Yes they're quite expensive on eBay, but managed to nab them and the drop link kit for £80 all in!

Thanks for the input mate.

Mines actually a second facelift but with prefacelift rear lights.

I will probably also get my local garage to put them in, and the difference sounds promising!

Yes they're quite expensive on eBay, but managed to nab them and the drop link kit for £80 all in!

Thanks for the input mate.

Ok, that's a very decent price. You'll notice the difference upon fitment!