Happy Birthday Arnold :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Lol cheers people! Ems got me a drift experience thing which should be fun! I think with this and the rally one she got me for xmas, she's trying to turn me into a nutbag on the roads :p

Been a good day so far!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
LOL. Yeah got a camera tripod for my SLR, T-shirts and some HMV vouchers so far! I'm still up with Ems's family in Oxford and haven't been home yet, so not sure what awaits there!

curtis

Ex. Club Member
well if you want i have some hmv money off things if you want um.....there those mcdonalds ones! haha :p

how does it feel to be 25? or do you still feel around 18....?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I feel about 50! I'm a bit of a wreck as Ems will probably agree. I had to register on HMV to claim my E-voucher, and i no longer fall into the 18-24 age bracket :( Hopefully it'l have it's advantages of cheaper insurance and being able to get into 25+ clubs

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Happy Birthday Dude!

You should of said earlier, id of bought you a top class bottle of pop down with me from my dads mates vineyard!

Anyway, hope you had a good one!

:grinning:

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Thanks everyone! Was a good day. Never mind Sammy, you can bring a Dominos pizza with you next time ;) Glad you got back ok.

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Ha, yeah but it would be a little bit cold! Mmmmmm cold pizza :p

Yeah made it back in good time aswell. Was in braintree around 10.30 due to empty roads! Woop! Glad your birthday was a good one!