Happy Birthday Arnold :)

Lol cheers people! Ems got me a drift experience thing which should be fun! I think with this and the rally one she got me for xmas, she's trying to turn me into a nutbag on the roads :p

Been a good day so far!

LOL. Yeah got a camera tripod for my SLR, T-shirts and some HMV vouchers so far! I'm still up with Ems's family in Oxford and haven't been home yet, so not sure what awaits there!

well if you want i have some hmv money off things if you want um.....there those mcdonalds ones! haha :p

how does it feel to be 25? or do you still feel around 18....?

I feel about 50! I'm a bit of a wreck as Ems will probably agree. I had to register on HMV to claim my E-voucher, and i no longer fall into the 18-24 age bracket :( Hopefully it'l have it's advantages of cheaper insurance and being able to get into 25+ clubs

Happy Birthday Dude!

You should of said earlier, id of bought you a top class bottle of pop down with me from my dads mates vineyard!

Anyway, hope you had a good one!

:grinning:

Thanks everyone! Was a good day. Never mind Sammy, you can bring a Dominos pizza with you next time ;) Glad you got back ok.

Ha, yeah but it would be a little bit cold! Mmmmmm cold pizza :p

Yeah made it back in good time aswell. Was in braintree around 10.30 due to empty roads! Woop! Glad your birthday was a good one!

Back