Halloween (Merged)

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Sorry!! It wasn't supposed to be locked to this one! :blush:

I'll sort it!

You should be able to change it now!

The_Goggles_they_do_nothing.gif

I take it you won't be opening your door tonight :p

Lol, i love halloween, my little lads at a party though :( but he has a amazing ghost costume! wish i was five again :(

But i will be, got a big bowl of sweets ready

Plus i have carved to three best pumpkins EVA!!!!

I will post pics if I remember

A few years ago the worst 'trick' you had to worry bout was your house gettin egged. The way todays youth is you'll probably end up with fireworks through the letterbox. lol.

I'm going to my parents house tonight too as they invited me to some halloween party!

I can be a big kid still, just about!

Thread title updated ;)

cover the car with a sheet and say its a ghost :p iam not really bothered about halloween.

i just tell my brother to say he has 5 brothers, thus us getting more sweets :p its a well good idea!

might have to put my car under my bed to save it from the eggs and flour >>

i got a boul of sweets and a baseball bat by the door ;) in case they want to play a game :D

Happy Halloween!

Nice to have a change of background on the site.....lol

Just to say happy halloween....

i'm spending it building my own fire work rocket waiting for fireworks night....lol

Liking the Halloween effect, you should of spooked up the Micra's a bit on the front page, with a bit of blood & gore etc, lol.

Ah god its this theme again!! Might aswell change my avatar to go along with it.

Ems and i were meant to be going to a halloween party at the weekend, but that got cancelled, so were gonna go round my mates tonight and that's not happening now, so my outfit is going to waste! :(

Back