as i got it
photo-53.jpg

photo-52.jpg

photo-48.jpg

photo-46.jpg

photo-44.jpg

£20 filler cap is my favorite.
photo-47.jpg

ill try and get some pics of interior parts fitted but pics arent coming out to clear.

Mate, once you've caught the Micra modding bug, you won't be able to stop :laugh:. Looks good though I must say, very clean. And loving the centre console surround. Hope those aren't real £20s thoug ;)

i got the £20 from a shop in theydon bois essex ages ago,they are napkins. you get 8 £20 notes a sheet, cut them out spray glue areosol laquare job done.hoping to get so £50 next might do the boonet.

They are napkins with £20 printed on. Go on eBay and search "money napkin" they do £10/£20/£50 and are £1.95 a pack. Hope you ain't stealing my ideas lol.

Ah right :laugh:. That's ok, I was worried you used real money :eek:. No, I'm not stealing your idea, wouldn't suit my car. I should use Yen, since I'm trying to go JDM :laugh:

Btw if anyone wants to do it it is very simple. You need scissors , spray glue carpet type, and aerosol laquare and that's it. The more you layer the notes the deeper the look. Tip is when you cut the notes out you must separate the plys of the napkin, you'll see what I mean if you do it. (Y)

Back