• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

H701s Mystery Project

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Yes another... I might have already started... it might be a micra... it might not. Those may have spotted odd packages in my blog pictures there's a reason for it too ;)

(My main projects "my long promised blog" and "nissanubaru" wont be affected by this one. So the plan is still finish the h701 micra and then the nissanubaru)

Updates will be few and far between and even then they wont be very revealing :D

This thread is completely open to speculation ;)

OP
OP
h701micra

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Well thats one person at least.
It has wheels and an engine that's all I shall reveal
Ade you'll love it ;)

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I think its possibly a pink Micra with pink wheels and a pink interior with pink fluffy bits and a mah-hoosive V8.
But even if it isn't, I'll look forward to seeing it.
But I kinda hope it is that now...

SirChris

Educated Bodger
images

is it one of these

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Is it a James Bond style k10?
Ejection seat... machine guns... invisibility force fields... and of course a full alcohol bar in the back :D

OP
OP
h701micra

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Well it takes up some space. Cramped one side fairly open the other. But interesting
And will probably sound sweet too

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Do you have any plans of telling us? Like, EVER? do you enjoy watching everyone fail to guess? :p

OP
OP
h701micra

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Even if you guess correctly (which you wont) I wont tell.
I will reveal once built. Hoping to take it to jae :D then reveal it on here ;)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
He does Max.. Why... Cause he is a nob. A evil Subaru no producing secret project won't build me a bloody roll cage for free ferret pocketing rally driver like ken block preety naff son of a man who didn't tell us the bloody answer before he contracted herpes and died a terrrible and horrible lip fungal painful death stabbed with rusty spoons type of bloke.

OP
OP
h701micra

h701micra

Deactivated Account
He does Max.. Why... Cause he is a nob. A evil Subaru no producing secret project won't build me a bloody roll cage for free ferret pocketing rally driver like ken block preety naff son of a man who didn't tell us the bloody answer before he contracted herpes and died a terrrible and horrible lip fungal painful death stabbed with rusty spoons type of bloke.
Excuse me while I wet myself

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
****ing dying

Well done that man