• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

GTSpud's super amazing mega pulse jet turbo stance scene amazaballs racecar monstertruck

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Good thing for paypal man that poxy lad I bought parts off z it would take 10 ta 12 days to get here an still nottin an hasn't emailed me back since last Thursday poxy some f**kers out there trying to scam ya.. an I wouldnt mind i got him off alibaba site like.
Yeah mate paypal is the only way nowadays atleast it means you got a high chance of getting your money back

OP
OP
gtspud
Yeah mate paypal is the only way nowadays atleast it means you got a high chance of getting your money back
Yea man thats it was looking forward to gettin the parts ya no but what can ya do ya no loada crap tho how people can do that.

OP
OP
gtspud
right lads im back lol iv not done much since the last time i was on but i got a #### load of parts and now that i lost my job it gives me more time to work on my car so should start it again this week i hope ha......

gtspud, that k10 brochure you took a pic of in your blog. Where'd you get it from and are you interested in selling it? ;)
If not can you can some scans of it. I'd love to have a look :)

Where the hell did you manage to find a set of Turbo clocks and the turbo steering wheel!! They are soo awesome :D
(i am a bit jelly haha)

OP
OP
gtspud
Where the hell did you manage to find a set of Turbo clocks and the turbo steering wheel!! They are soo awesome :D
(i am a bit jelly haha)
Malaysia lad for the steering wheel wasn't cheap and clocks was from thiland same not cheap ha.... took over a year to find them..