• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

gt's micra

GT88

Ex. Club Member
Hi I thought that it mite be cool to show off my car and see what you lot think. Iv got 15's TSW's no Yoker tyres, K&N panel filter for winter and Cone for summer, Green stuff pads and EBC brake discs which are life savers!!!!!, Janspeed back box with Janspeed manifold, 35mm AVO springs and Bilstein dampers and Whiteline Panhard.

Next mods to get/ do: turbo it, gut the inside, 2002 front and back bumpers, new bonnet, 2002 rear wiper.

I got all that and there’s only one thing that I wouldn’t buy again is the Janspeed items for the price of the back box I could have got a custom one made from top gear. You live and learn I guess

sorry how do you add pics

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
You will most likely have to be a member to do that, instead sign up to photobucket/imageshack and then just link the images from there, or join the club...

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
i joined as a gold member and still cant find out how to...

i know why the pic are to big. thanks for you help craig

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
click 'go advanced' on the reply box, scroll down to additional options and click the 'manage attachments' box. then click 'browse' and double click on your pics. it doesn't matter how large the pic is because it just puts up thumbs.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
thanks for the help lads

Attachments

• DSCF0087.JPG
    DSCF0087.JPG
    959.5 KB · Views: 568
  • DSCF0088.JPG
    DSCF0088.JPG
    930 KB · Views: 429
  • DSCF0084.JPG
    DSCF0084.JPG
    915 KB · Views: 369
  • DSCF0082.JPG
    DSCF0082.JPG
    961.4 KB · Views: 412
  • DSCF0091.JPG
    DSCF0091.JPG
    953.6 KB · Views: 420
OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
and some pics of the turbo and kit more pics on the way.

Attachments

• DSCF0092.JPG
    DSCF0092.JPG
    957.8 KB · Views: 366
  • DSCF0093.JPG
    DSCF0093.JPG
    901.7 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF0094.JPG
    DSCF0094.JPG
    926 KB · Views: 357
OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
the bits are coming in fast now so the turbo con wont take that longer now. but I got a bit cocky when driving round with one of me mates and hit a roundabout. killing the passenger side wheel and damper. and other bits. so it will slow me down.
if you don’t have a strut brace get one all the damage happened from the top mount down. not damaging the car its self.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
yer i learned in a way...
these things just have to be tried. im going to take a pic of the round about youl see it was not a good idea. in any way...

I cant afford the insurants so it looks the turbo is on hold till I can.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
New pic of the car.

Attachments

• DSCF0106.JPG
    DSCF0106.JPG
    956.9 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF0097.JPG
    DSCF0097.JPG
    921.7 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCF0099.JPG
    DSCF0099.JPG
    923.9 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCF0100.JPG
    DSCF0100.JPG
    979.2 KB · Views: 436
  • DSCF0095.JPG
    DSCF0095.JPG
    966.7 KB · Views: 349
  • DSCF0105.JPG
    DSCF0105.JPG
    956 KB · Views: 354
OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
for got to show you lot this.
what is the out come of this sum.

nuty driver
+ raining like hell
+ striped micra (no weight over the back wheels)
=

Attachments

• DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    659.1 KB · Views: 476
  • Dsc00018q.jpg
    Dsc00018q.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 468

Antony

Ex. Club Member
it will be ok dude...

bit o polish and sheel be fine..

put the battery in the boot next time... and if it slides back end.... boot your foot down. if its front end..... jab the throttle and lift off.... and if its still under steering, yank on the hand brake..

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
yer i tryed to controll it but i tryed to late.

to put the battery in the boot what sort of wire can i use? can i use amp wire?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
How on earth did you manage to spin out like that on a straight? Glad your alright and no one else was involved.

to put the battery in the boot what sort of wire can i use? can i use amp wire?

0 Gauge cable, used for amps etc :)

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
it not a straight...... its a s bend.... thats coming out of it. yer the cars fine. i have a nice cut in me head tho i hit the door frame.
like it sed the back end came out on me.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
So u still need to slow down, even after the roundabout experience!! Next time you or someone else may not be so lucky. So take it easy. I take it you've only just passed your test anyway?

Glad your ok though.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
no iv passed for a year and a bit. i was only going about 45mph but it was raining a lot and my rear left tyre is on backwards so when i hit a puddle i span out.

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Er, were you going a bit quickly?! First hit a roundabout then end up in a bush....ouch!

Edit: Oh and it's 'front' not 'frunt'!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I need to ring him up still too! was meant to call him back months ago :S

By the way, Ems & I are about 3 miles from Humphries every other weekend, so if you wanna meet up and say hi or whatever then just give us a bell in advance - Nis, Nex etc etc.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
soz i took so long to reply just got back from my holls. that sounds cool but I don’t know Oxford atoll beside Cowly and the Nissan gar.

now running 1.6 injectors 1.3 cams a monster ram induction kit from Matthew and it not slow.... i can do 120mph on a flat road
next is free flow head, remap and new gear box with crown wheel changed and light fly.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
Now thats a NA induction kit!!

Attachments

• DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    350.6 KB · Views: 499
  • ABCD0002.JPG
    ABCD0002.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 387
  • ABCD0004.JPG
    ABCD0004.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 376

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
what the hell is that induction kit and who do i have to kill to get one?:glance:

its one of "Matthew Humphris" induction kit mate!!!! but you dont have to hurt him he's a really wicked chap!!

just hand over some "£20" notes (equaling the correct sum of money" and thats it!!!! lol

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
yer is one of his. he puts them on his rally cars. they sound lush. I love it so much......

yer its then made to fit. coz its not made for a face lift. im looking to put a new cross plate in. at the mo it looks do not swear but works...

so i geuss you like it then.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
may do..... didnt think of that......:glance: i still have my st box to so i can change it when it dose.

mph

Official MSC Trader
air box

We have never had a problem with the rally cars sucking in rain water unless you go flat out and nose first into a flood. ( That is possible around Oxford at the moment ).

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
i know:laugh:... I was going to make a cover for the drivers side vent just to put on when hell brakes loos.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
what sort of outside parts do you lot think will look good on me car.
I want a rally/smooth look I just got white back lights and side lights and have a set off fogs to go on. there really small with a blue tint.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
small update i got the fog on and painted the grill black. i also put some 5mm spacers on the back.

as well coz im really clever i dropped me lights from me loft so they wont be going on any time soon....

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
lots. it looks cool but there is some probs with the idear on how its held on. i need to look in to this.

OP
OP
GT88

GT88

Ex. Club Member
I wanted t keep my engine build a secret till it was done but I can’t no longer....

iv been building a rally spec cga13 and im so happy how it has been going. Iv got new high compression pistons, WRC spec HT leads, lightened fly, heavy g clutch, upgraded pressers plate, polished corns, polished crank and it has been bored out to fit the new pistons.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
oooh.... well im keeping mine secret (as are a few others on here in the know) but youl have a run for your money coming soon...haha

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Out of interest, why are people keeping things secret? We are a club afterall and all parts are available to everyone........or will we get fined £50M for copying another persons designs hehe ;)

There will hopefully be a lot of quicker K11's around early next year, the question I am interested in is, how many will stay around before being crashed or broken and sold off shortly after they are complete?