gtir / supers

i have a k11 and my friend has a gtir and i can have whatever parts i want for free.......first thing im taking the calipers but what else will fit??? the shortshifter?? my friend said i should get the gtir front end (bumper wings,bonnet etc) and put it on the front of my micra

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i have a k11 and my friend has a gtir and i can have whatever parts i want for free.......first thing im taking the calipers but what else will fit??? the shortshifter?? my friend said i should get the gtir front end (bumper wings,bonnet etc) and put it on the front of my micra

put the engine in!

calipers are good and the shifter, the front end wont fit.

the engine is ####ed and a standard gtir rebuilt is not cheap....make the front fit with a bit of work...ever see a integra front on a civic? same difference me thinks...

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
the engine is ####ed and a standard gtir rebuilt is not cheap....make the front fit with a bit of work...ever see a integra front on a civic? same difference me thinks...

as far as i know, the GTiR is wider, also the crash barrier behind it all wont support the headlights, but you could give it a go, it would look awesome, tho maybe better suited on a k10