GTA 5

pork

Club Member
Gotta wait for my birthday! Mrs wants to buy it for me.........I would be playing it by now!

Ps3:

Porkstar5000

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I've played it for half an hour and wow! So so good. Got mine for £35 on amazon too with a free bonus blimp, which I flew into restricted airspace and got shot at. Buy it if you haven't!

Ordered my Strategy guide LOL
No game yet....at least until Friday, pay day :rolleyes:

...anyone figured out any cheats yet?... :p
(Same/similar interface to GTAIV?...through the mobile phone?
or like older the games...left, right, R2, R1, up, down, up, down))
Pretty sure that'll be the first thing I do, cheats for best cars/weapons/planes/helicopters etc... :D

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ordered my Strategy guide LOL
No game yet....at least until Friday, pay day :rolleyes:

...anyone figured out any cheats yet?... :p
(Same/similar interface to GTAIV?...through the mobile phone?
or like older the games...left, right, R2, R1, up, down, up, down))
Pretty sure that'll be the first thing I do, cheats for best cars/weapons/planes/helicopters etc... :D

Bin the guide and just enjoy it! So much stuff to do and going on that you don't need to cheat your way through.

Went to the midnight launch to get it played it for a couple of hours then woke up and spent from about 9am till 8pm yesterday playing it! It's too good :p

Stani1029

Club Member
It's mad how much you can do in the game!

Spent a good 30-45 minutes playing tennis just cause you can :p

I played it for 1 game cause she beat me lol i seen sharks attack you aswell as bears, i only had 2 hours on it and accidentally got the dog to attack a random haha

Bin the guide and just enjoy it! So much stuff to do and going on that you don't need to cheat your way through.

I like getting the Trophies LOL :p
Being chased by the police, and not having time to break into a car?...I like being able to spawn a stunt plane to make my get away ;)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
on a make believe side note cuckoo too vibe i am, this game forced me to get playself station2 controller to run on p.c :)

Twin%20Cobra%20%28U%29.png

with 1 life pass the first sheet,,,,if you can.
http://www.gamefabrique.com/games/twin-cobra/

https://d1zql90qdpuqlg.cloudfront.net/installers/8/4/TwinCobra_downloader_by_gamefabrique.exe
new older situations regularly :)

I played it for 1 game cause she beat me lol i seen sharks attack you aswell as bears, i only had 2 hours on it and accidentally got the dog to attack a random haha

I got all competitive and kept going till I beat her! haha Yeah ive heard that! Its great having the dog with you :p

pork

Club Member
I downloaded it but I can't remember the password for the old email address that I use on my live account so can't change it :(

Took me a white to remember mine

It's ok, u can make cars that go straight to your garage and stay there, custom plates, look after chop the dog

Cool ass wee car I found was the Karin Futo - n/a 20v inline rwd

Its ace tonnes of mods and you can get the cool ass exhaust that comes out and up so its level with the bootlid :D

Couldn't hold out any longer...just gave my dad an IOU :p

...anyone gone plane flying yet?...bit trickier this time around...I guess until the "Skill level" gets increased it'll be a bumpy ride...only crashed twice though...so far LOL

also...did up a Voodoo.....then managed to drive it into a lake *facepalm*
but a bit later on I got a message that it had been impounded...handy that ^_^

It seems like i'm the only person who doesn't have this yet. It does look like a really good game though, the graphics look awesome!
What are the missions like/how long is the storyline? I've seen people complete it already!? :|

h701micra

Deactivated Account
I'm not a completionist. I prefer to enjoy the game and do the story when I feel like it.
I also don't have it though :( I've a car to build instead

solarice

Ex. Club Member
I've been playing it since it came out...and only about 60% done (that's a mix of randoms and story missions)...sooooo much fun.

Radio sound track is, as always spot on.

I was scared of the amount of hype it had built up but so it seems to justify it.

Tried running across the freeway in what turned into a frogger style run, it didn't go so well. lol.

If you're on PS3 i'll see you online :D

But thats getting to a level beyond what i or anyone i know need or want. If youve time to do all that then you must get out more lol

Not really...getting a mod of the internet takes 5 minutes to install and really can the game look bloody awsome in comparision to an xbox. I had GTA 4 on the xbox and my brother had it on his gaming PC, the mods made it awsome :p

But, xbox is as good as a PC for different reasons

Edit: God I sound like one of those sad guys on computer forums