GTA 5

Just bought gta just loading it up now :D
A bit late to the band wagon but better late then never
Don't shoot anyone, blow up cars, rob shops & run from police.
You'll get called a bad sport and lose tge ability to play with friends

By all means work hard to earn money to buy guns and explosives. But for god sake don't use em

Won't be getting bf4 for a little while :( got a secret project to keep me busy over the cold months and if I'm rained out the it's back to gta. I've got dibs on the support or assault position though!!!

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

What device have you got? I'll see if I can rip the APK, but Andy is right, all those mods I bought for my car never transferred to the game!
Samsung galaxy tab 2...they were selling them off at a great price, I simply couldn't say no ^_^
Anyway, it would just be nice to have a go on it, play with chop etc... :(
Cheers James.

Oh I'll wait too then I though you boys had it already :( I'll spend this weeks pay in the project instead :)

Don't shoot anyone, blow up cars, rob shops & run from police.
You'll get called a bad sport and lose tge ability to play with friends

By all means work hard to earn money to buy guns and explosives. But for god sake don't use em

Jeez what you been up to?...the only warning i've gotten is from destroying another players car (in my defense he started it lol, but i'm pretty sure i was charged for the pleasure as well).

But never had any issues with gun battles etc in the roaming section, i think you get more hassle if you're killing people inside missions etc (which is understandable).

Did "the big score" (subtle approach) and was a bit disappointed at how easy it was...still haven't managed to win the first street race though *facepalm*...swings and roundabouts eh?

still haven't managed to win the first street race though *facepalm*...swings and roundabouts eh?

Just get something that wants to go in a straight line and make sure you remember to use franklins ability. Don't know how many times i've forgotten they actually have them. :)

Jeez what you been up to?...the only warning i've gotten is from destroying another players car (in my defense he started it lol, but i'm pretty sure i was charged for the pleasure as well).

But never had any issues with gun battles etc in the roaming section, i think you get more hassle if you're killing people inside missions etc (which is understandable).
Blowing up people's cars. Whilst bounty hunting in a buzzard.... basically playing the game as designed and got punished :/

Blowing up people's cars. Whilst bounty hunting in a buzzard.... basically playing the game as designed and got punished :/

Yeah i know what you mean, i was charged a few grand iirc a couple of days ago for destroying a guys car with a grenade...but this was while i was trying to escape being murdered by him, seems a little unfair.

I doubt there's anything they can do to balance that though, unless they say car was parked up empty (including a bit of delay for out of car gun battles) and was then destroyed - culprit is fined, but everything else is fair game.

Yeah i know what you mean, i was charged a few grand iirc a couple of days ago for destroying a guys car with a grenade...but this was while i was trying to escape being murdered by him, seems a little unfair.

I doubt there's anything they can do to balance that though, unless they say car was parked up empty (including a bit of delay for out of car gun battles) and was then destroyed - culprit is fined, but everything else is fair game.
Surely a steep fine is sufficient punishment. Not banning people from the game... for playing the game

Looks like I'm a one man army between now and then. At least I can get a hang of it as I missed the beta

I thought I was support Andy was medic and you were sniper! Now we need a sniper

Back