GTA 5

Surely a steep fine is sufficient punishment. Not banning people from the game... for playing the game

Well apparently the fine is based on the cars value, according to the chatter of a couple of players...so the more you've spent on it etc the more the destroyer is charged. Dunno if that includes tanks etc as you'd be bankrupt pretty quickly if that's the case.

Yeah i assumed you would just be placed with more like minded people rather than to be told to sit on the naughty step.

Well apparently the fine is based on the cars value, according to the chatter of a couple of players...so the more you've spent on it etc the more the destroyer is charged. Dunno if that includes tanks etc as you'd be bankrupt pretty quickly if that's the case.

Yeah i assumed you would just be placed with more like minded people rather than to be told to sit on the naughty step.
Yea your replacing the car so what's the problem :/... I was bounty hunting afterall

I dont wanna play with those type of people :( thankfully I dont have to now. But its really put me off blowing up cars to earn bounty money.
Accidentally blew Steve's car up first night back... blew up a person chasing us (steal the van type mission) and it chained approx 6 cars and caught me in it... not good

Thanks to the stimulus package, my garage is finally starting to look respectable!

0_0.jpg

Been through the cars
Got
B1400
B1600/1800 (Still deciding)

A1600
A1800
A2000

S2000
S2500
S3500

R500 (unlimited but still production cars no race, pre tuned things, Max R2 class)
R1000 (just unlimited, max R2 Class)

I could do with some help tonight any of those that can make it on.
Not on the game but with my business expansion plans.
2 heads are better than one and all that

do you ever get to buy stock on the BAWSAQ page?
....I've been using the LCN one just fine but still not the BAWSAQ :oops:

...is there something you have to do before it's available?....
I've completed the main story missions...not sure what I've missed... :(

....trying to influence the stock prices is fun though...not sure it's working...but...meh LOL

.....ummmm........yes?.......ahhh....no......do I need to log into PLaystation network when I play to get it working? o_O
....that what you mean?

GTA 5 is such a laugh. Discovered last night you can spray the MSC logo on the bonnet of your car, which was quite cool.

Back