GTA 4- Trailer

OP
OP
G

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
same as, well looking forward to it, dont quote me but i think it is coming out around september october time, hopefully when the trailer is up they will release a rough date..

Do you think they will go with the same theme as the last GTA or change it a bit? Would be pretty good if it was set in england or if you could customise everything about the character like in saints row on the xbox

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Very much looking forward to it as im still addicted to san andreas! I keep nicking the Jet plane and flying into stuff, or jumping out at stupid heights.

55 mins to trailer is launched.

OP
OP
G

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
Didnt manage to watch it last night, just watched it, looks pretty damn good, could be interesting being the russian imagrant bloke if he starts off with nothing and you have to build up everything that he has..

should be an amazing game!

James

Chairman
They've improved the engine so much! However notice how the guy still has a "GTA look" about him? Very clever! :)

Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but that's New York City isn't it?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
notice how the guy still has a "GTA look" about him? Very clever! :)

Lol, if this was a playstation only game, you'd be saying that Sony / etc as usual havent bothered to update it to something new! Like the fact they can play previous console's games etc.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but that's New York City isn't it?

Statue of liberty & wall street give that away big time :p