gt41.JPG

gt42.JPG

gt43.JPG

gt44.JPG

gt45.JPG

gt46.JPG

gt47.JPG

gt48.JPG

Haha yes, I did all the pipe work layout and fabrication, so I know that only too well. Its currenly making 357bhp, so it goes well too :)

dam that is cramped, must be a nightmare to work in that bay.

Is it just the pics Ed or do them IC pipes come down quight low?

Nope they are not low at all, in fact above the bumper line and the sump etc, the chassis has a recess on each side which is where the pipes sit. Just the angle of the pic Ill get a pic to show this soon too. ;)

But all that there I did, the engine spec'ed and I built, the ECU (Link) I fitted and mapped, the pipework/oil cooler I welded/fitted etc, so thought I would share it with you lot here :)

Very well done there Ed (Y)

you should do a fusion car with silly bhp like most tuneing companys do, a nice old datsun would be good with a nice skyline lump or 300zx :)

I prefer to spend my time making my customers cars better!

Looks good Ed. Looking forward to having mine in your capable hands, around Feb if that's alright with you

Boooooooo lol :p I could always buy a datsun and you can do all the work for free and I'll loan you it for car shows ect ect :D te he he

Feb is fine Arnold. lol @ micras69, No! :p

I'll upload some pics of a 660hp evo I did a lot of work (all of the electronics and some fabrication) on too later..

looks great ed, he decided to see the light and ditch thor then ;)

getg those evo pics up too, some really tidy work on that celica ;)

Very nice work as always there. Being able to do the fabrication and electronics is something not many tuners can put their name too.

I have included a pic above showing ground clearance of the pipes. As you can see no problems!

Back