gt sport :S

T

tom

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=NISSAN&model=MICRA&variant=black&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=sm3+9tf&miles=40&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=4&distance=3&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200519191740220
o_O
wat people reckon :S think might pop down and see it as only down the road but seem very over priced an i never heard of a gt :S

gt sport

looks like an SR... Never heard of any such thing as a GT sport. Its either a misprint or someone has stuck a badge on the back and the dealer didn't know otherwise.

edit: Whats strange is that its well over the list price. £2500 for an R reg car ???

well i was thinking was just an sr but wasn't sure, so thought might be worth an ask
what do you guys think its really worth?

well i've emailed them asking for info/spec on it, and asking was it not just an SR,
found prices on parkers :)
Cost New ('97) £ 10990
Franchised Dealer £ 1615
Independent Dealer £ 1470
Private Good £ 1260
Private Poor £ 715
Part Exchange £ 1010
dvla site can't find details for the car tho :S

tom said:
well i've emailed them asking for info/spec on it, and asking was it not just an SR,
found prices on parkers :)
Cost New ('97) £ 10990

That much for it new?!?!
Thats through the roof!

Plus - looks as if its in good condition, but still alot of money for what it is.

RE: RE: gt sport :S

JayY said:
Parkers always tend to under-value things

yeah i noticed that to........

i deff think its an SR tho, never heard of a GT sport. is worth a look seen as how it has abs and pas

:)

It is defintely an SR, i could bet my bottom dollar on it.. no such thing as GT sport, just a dumb dealer who aint done research!! if you can knock off bout 200 that would be nice buy (depending on milage) you will find it VERY hard to find another one with PAS and ABS

went had a quick look 2nite
its got 75'000 on the clock & theirs something up witht the bonnet
on 1 side it sits flush with the grill but on the other i can get my hand under the bonnet :S
what you guys reckons?

sounds like its been in a crash. if so dont bother. could you get the price down? milage is good

nearly all k11's have wonkey bonnets ive found. 75K is good milage too nowt wrong with that, how much history does it have?

depends how big the gap is i guess. i think the k11 bonnets come out of sync pretty easy. mine has never been in a crash and is rasied on one side and level on the other. and needs adjustment for the catch etc. so it maybe not a bad sign. the price is the worst sign i think. too high. but if it comes with a dealer warranty at no extrs cost. its worth it. but not if he's going to charge extra on top.

i would consider it mate, down to the fact that it has pas and abs, have you got anything you could part ex?

deff try get the price down

:)

i didnt really get to speak to anyone when i went dwn their, jus had a quick look round the car, so dnt know about any history but going to email them in a bit and see what he says,
and see if i can get a friend to hpi it, then go from their

Back