Group buy.Greddy Remote oil filter kit

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
It is for a Greddy Oil filter re-location kit for the micra.

I emailed Greedys uk main distributer with the following.

Hi,

I am trying to set up a group buy for a number of Greddy Oil filter re-location kits, i am enquiring to see if any kind of discount could be setup and if so what kind of numbers would be required to secure one? we would be intrested in the following kit:-

Nissan Micra K11.HK11 CG10.13DE Greddy Oil Filter Moval Kit 12023026

Whilst i myself would require the following kit.

Nissan Primera HP10 SR20DE Greddy Oil Filter Moval Kit 12023014

Any info would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you

Ian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recieved this back.

Ian

We would be more than happy to help. We can offer 12023026 for £111.90+vat
and 12023014 for £99.46+vat.
We can carrier those when they arrive from Japan for £8.50+vat to each
address. If you can club together an order for 5 or more of them, we should
be able to give 10% off. If all can go to the same address, carriage would
be only £10+vat for all 5 of them

Best regards

Tim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this means

The nissan micra oil re-location kit 12023026 is £111.90+vat

Ir would be up to everyone weather we get them deliverd to one address or seperate.

also if anyone knows anyone who wants one for the SR20DE motor that it what the other price is for, dont know why its cheaper.

Whos intrested??? :prod: cumon! you know you want one!!

greddyrelocation.gif

This is not micra specific but it is what it will be like. also iv read the bumph and they come with two threaded holes with blokes which are designed for mounting oil temp and oil pressure sensors!

anyone intrested put there name below.

The original thread can be seen at

http://www.micraholics.co.uk/cgi-bin/micraholics/ikonboard.cgi?s=e6cec962ccd5065f9237a835254f4767;act=ST;f=7;t=85

well we shall see for now is anybody intrested? its a great deal and im sure that if we get more than 5 more discount could be arrranged.

Attachments

• #1.JPG
    #1.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 180
  • #2.JPG
    #2.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 200
  • #3.JPG
    #3.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 186
  • #4.JPG
    #4.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 189
edit: piece of cake to fit an oil cooler lol when will the order take place please?
im 99% sure i want 1 but itll have to be at end of the month when i get paid

Anyone else intrested? we have 5 so far i will be contactiong people at the end of the month to confirm and organise payment and ordering.

cheers
Ian

Everyone intrested has a PM, once i have a definate response i will contact Greddy and sort out postage and packing and get them to contact each of you for payment. :)

Right iv PM everybody but im still waiting for replys from mike & Kristian, im not botherd if you dont nwant in i just need to know so i can get this sorted as it has been lingering for a while. Please contact me just to let me know :suspect:

I dont get paid until the end of the month and currently im paying off student debts. Maybe in a month or so, as i'll be getting my meeting target bonus in a few weeks.

Mike

Back