Grinding sound when reversing and turning the wheel to the left?

When I reverse the car and put the wheel into near full left-lock or full left-lock there is a grinding sound coming from the passenger's front side that sounds sort of like the wheel is rubbing on the bumper, but this only happens when the car is in reverse. I've checked around the wheel and checked the body trims and nothing is lose, and I can't see anything caught on the axle or in the suspension that could be dragging along the ground or rubbing on the wheel. Any ideas?

When I reverse the car and put the wheel into near full left-lock or full left-lock there is a grinding sound coming from the passenger's front side that sounds sort of like the wheel is rubbing on the bumper, but this only happens when the car is in reverse. I've checked around the wheel and checked the body trims and nothing is lose, and I can't see anything caught on the axle or in the suspension that could be dragging along the ground or rubbing on the wheel. Any ideas?
Can be axle bushes ? Or other bushes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll check both and get back to you, Azzydot :)

Both aftermarket, Skinner, but I've had them on for ages. It only started happening within the last week or so and there's no real reason for why it's happening as I haven't recently done anything new to the car .....

I'll check both and get back to you, Azzydot :)

Both aftermarket, Skinner, but I've had them on for ages. It only started happening within the last week or so and there's no real reason for why it's happening as I haven't recently done anything new to the car .....
I doubt it's alloys but worth a check, are you local from Sheffield ?

Nahh, Isle Of Man. What sort of things should I be looking for in general when checking the driveshafts and bushings? Just loose fittings and wobble or more serious things like cracking or breaks?

Nahh, Isle Of Man. What sort of things should I be looking for in general when checking the driveshafts and bushings? Just loose fittings and wobble or more serious things like cracking or breaks?
Easy way is jack front up with both sides on axle then spin the left tryes and check for the noises ? And same with other side check if it makes a rattle sound from drive shafts, only do backwards and fowards I hope it helps

Well, there was nothing wrong with the driveshafts from what I could see, but there was a wire that had unclipped and was laying across the axel and so I moved it out of the way. Also there was part of the body trim that was loose behind the wheel that, when turned to full left lock, made contact with the wheel and rubbed it downwards and away from the bodywork. It needs a screw as the old one has fallen out so I assume that once I replace the screw that might stop the noise ....