Graphics?

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hi all.
Been thinking on some graphics (decals) and stickers for the car. Not wanting anything to massive, so was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what i could get?
It's a silver K11 i've got so all help would be good!
Cheers - Titch
:kungfu:

278243_97_full.jpg

Hmm - not really something like that as i think it could look stooopid, but similar idea as to where it is on the car.
Picky bugger ain't I!
:p :kungfu:

i love the 1 on the flamera... looks really good with the contrast with the car as it is now... orange with the black decals

Liked the idea the Quickdraw had with the dragon up the side.
Wouldn't have a dragon like, but same idea of where it is on the car, and also somethind a bit diffrent would be nice!
:kungfu:

danni said:
i love the 1 on the flamera... looks really good with the contrast with the car as it is now... orange with the black decals

Yeah it did look good that. I like the black and orange alot. :) ;) :D

Im getting my car's original graphics done again. Will find a pic to show you roughly what they will look like.

Mike

It is but i thought i try and find a better photo.

The review that photo is from

http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload/exif.php?image=2-TopGear_4_97_Micra.jpg

what bout the ones on the skymera?? NIce colour too - Mike, i think the graphics looked a bit stupid to be honest n looks better without but thats just in my opinion, why dont you try something a bit different since we already know what they would look like - i remember that k11 from belgium, think its the nos one has some mad green graphics up the side, cant remember what they lok like though.....found a pic...

i stand corrected, its a 1.5D and doesnt have NOS. Also, he had some more work done to the decals,

Back