Golf is now looooooow...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey everyone,

Hope you are all ok!?!?!? For those of you who remember me here is yet another update lol... I've now got coilovers fitted to the golf, and my anti roll bar set should be arriving next week. Its sat about 40mm lower front and back at the mo, any lower and I would have issues with the driveshaft catching off the anti roll bar, but once the new anti roll bars are fitted I will probably go lower. Should handle like a go kart. Also done a few other bits such as debadge it, respray the wheels and mirrors. I've also got a dual VW racing exhuats to go on soon and I'm in the process of smoothing a set of bumpers. So its getting there. :D Also in the pipeline is R32 front bumper or anniversary valance, anni side skirts and anni rear valance with the smoothed bumpers. Here are a few pics, shame its so dark though!!! Let me know what you think? :)

P5260035.jpg

P5260036.jpg

P5260037.jpg

P5260038.jpg

P5260039.jpg

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
lookin good mate, liking tha wheels, painted? lol at a quick glace i thought it was a megan 225 lol, looks smart like! (Y)

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah sprayed the wheels grey myself. :) Does have a similar look to the 225, so much more fun to drive now with the coilovers hehe. :D

makes a huge huge difference lowering it. Becareful you dont lower it too much at the front cos I think the oil sump if i remember correctly is already sitting way too low and will catch on bumps.

looks much nicer now, only thing I would do now is get rid of the mud guards, and ive put 10mm spacers on the back and 5mm on the front last week and really just looks tooo good! you might wanna consider that too mate.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hey Dan,

the golf is looking great, keep us updated. Post some more images when you get the kit fitted...

Kev :)

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
makes a huge huge difference lowering it. Becareful you dont lower it too much at the front cos I think the oil sump if i remember correctly is already sitting way too low and will catch on bumps.

As I have jus found out when lowering my Ibiza 115mm down on the front :|