Golden balls

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Anyone else ever watched it?

I think im the only one who thinks its quite pointless really..

As:

If you get to the end and you pick "split" then you might as well have picked steal and won it all...as if they had picked steal...you would loose anyway, but if you choose steal, then you win anyway!

Becuase in theory you should always pick steal, as you either win, or not...

Does anyone else know what im on about lol

Also what annoys me is when he says check you two balls:

Yet once you know whats in the one ball, you know the other is either "split or steal" !! are people that dumb that they have to look at both !!!!!!!

lol

Rant over

Any games shows that #### you off? Deal or no deal

I agree mate, steal everytime! Said that to a few people and they didn't know what i was on about, so glad there's someone out there who understands.

Deal or no deal is a good game, but i hate the way they hold hands and shout blue and all the other over dramatic crud! It's pure luck and risk! I love it when people turn down £20,000 and go home with £50! haha :p

I agree mate, steal everytime! Said that to a few people and they didn't know what i was on about, so glad there's someone out there who understands.

Thank you! lol people look at me like a ####, but i know what im on about haha

On deal or no deal at the start, i swear they got better money offers!
Think channel 4 lost too much money on it lol so cut the offers

Why would you always steal? If both people steal they both go away with £0.....so if people were actually honest and both split they'd win something for once.

Maybe I'm too honest.

You don't get it either then Pete lol.

If you say "ooooh yeah lets go home with the money and split", someone will probably steal - so you lose out. At least if you steal, your in a better position to take money home! as you would have lost out either way. Basically, you have more chance of being losing if you split.

Always pick steal basically...

If the other person splits then you have won the lot, but if they steal then at least they dont get anything either, where as if you had split then you will lose everything anyway!

People's opinions are obviously gonna be based on their trust in human nature.

Personally I'm with the steal lot, cause I couldn't trust someone I'd never met.

I don't watch it but the times I have seen it I've only ever seen a split once. the rest were steals.

I love how each contestant blubs and makes up stuff to persuade the other to split with them.

Saw a social childrens worker say "i couldn't tell my kids I stole, that would be wrong" so she stole...

The programme completely and utterly pees me off, i feel your pain buddy lol..Deal or No Deal also irritates me, but then its one of thoes thing i cant help but watch, i cant stop myself lol...

The other thing that ####es me off about the people that go on this show is:

Why do they look at boths balls (in the split and steal bit) When if you have looked at one ball and its "steal" then the other must be "split" Why do they cheak both balls???? lol

i heard on that show that a guy says to the other person that they are putting steal so that way the other person cannot steal, and he told the other guy if he put split he would split it after the show only because he wanted to gaurantee himself some money.

Back