going to spray this in the tb

If plenty of people have done it before then it cant be too bad?! Also I dont realy have apropiate tools to remove it,also scared of messing something up when refitting! If anyone fancies doing a throttlebody solder i'd throw some paper your way with the queens head printed on it :)

the solder fix usually cures hesitation and faltering tho agilecanon, i doubt if it will effect fuel milage, how much has the mpg dropped ?

yeah i know,the purple hobbit has a slight judder when cruising,say around 30-35 mph in 4th gear,it's only slight and it comes and goes,but it has started to come on around a month ago and is becoming more noticable,also just feels different when pulling off.mpg's i expect to go down due to cold weather,but i used to get just above 60 miles to £10,which dropped to around 52 miles due to the weather,but noticed it's becoming steadily less on each fill up.

spraying that it your throttle body will do nothing, it will simply be sucked through burn through the engine and out the exhaust, not cleaning nothing, that is designed to be used as a cleaner when the throttle body / carb' is already apart and on the work table for cleaning..

don't waste your money mate

it's done,been,bought and sprayed,just in short bursts in between the engine getting back to normal revs,the response is noticable almost imediately! i didn't spray as much as was recomended,but purple hobbit was accelerating smoother and cruising smoother.....see how long it lasts!

Back