going low

R

RIK

can i have your opinions on how low you can go with springs without shortend shocks please.

obviously its not good for standard shocks lowering by 35mm anyway (i have 35mm already) but i would like to know wats the lowest i can go with springs withought rattling about and stuff :S

trial and error mate. Depends on a lot of things i.e. how you drive your car and what kind of weight your puttin in the car etc. I wouldnt like to go any more than 45mm on standards but at the end of the day its up to you

If your going seriously low, i.e. 60mm and beyond, you should be budgetting for shocks anyway. The ride will be appauling with standard shocks, and handling terrible.

You can get a set of gas shocks for under £150 delivered :)

shocksprices.jpg

Those numbers are referring to the date of when your car was manufactured.

So using the above example, which is for all K11's by the way, the "8/92>12/02" is simply saying from August 1992 to December 2002.

:)

Attachments

• Imag0008.jpg
    Imag0008.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 229
me and pete bought em around the same time, i personally would strongly reccomend em. worth every penny! Not sure if Pete has his on or not yet so dunno what he thinks

yup seeing as im getting the springs cheaper than usual with the group buy, im gonna buy these shocks too at the same time the springs come.
what was the delivery time like ben??

roughly 83mm at the moment. but needs to be raised, as my ass is getting sore

o_O thought id say that was posted on behalf of titch :p

;) honest :p

Back