Go karting january

Buckmore Park the home of go Karting has a replica version of Brands Hatch!!! Bit smaller though was v.cool last time i went!

wheres that, have you got a postcode or web address for it, i want todo some track days at brands soon so would be cool

How much is this going to cost?
I can prob bring a few uni mates down if we need the numbers (it kinda loks that way)
Craig

i have emailed buckmore and they are sending me out some info, i will get it up on here as soon as it comes

The endurance racing was good about 6 hours and 8 drivers per team about 350 per team when i went was a great laugh and was fair value there was 4 in our team so bout 80 each but was all in the karts for well over an hour think the price has been lowered and if you have a full team then should be bout 40 p/p!!! not bad plus it's competitive so trophies etc!

k11_998 said:
i have emailed buckmore and they are sending me out some info, i will get it up on here as soon as it comes

Amusing!!!! :D

Did u ever get any info on this in the end?!!!!

yea sorry i got some info, will get some of it up on here, have been busy lately with work and sorting the car out, completely forgot

Back