Gizfab parts

Are gizfab parts worth it? I haven't heard anything good/bad about them, and I wanted to know if they are well made/if there are any performance gains (handling , power, ride etc) thanks

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
I've quite a few parts from him. The panhard rod adjuster on mine was made from mild steel and rusted within 8 months, but he explained that was because I had bought one of the first batch he had ever made when he was using that style adjuster. He was very helpful with that and sent me out a free zinc coated adjuster that he uses in his current panhards and other adjustable suspension parts for free.

The devil wing spoilers he makes aren't great if I'm honest, they always bend as they are very thin fibreglass and should come with a reinforcement bar moulder into the edge imo. They are also only gel coated on the outer surface, which I think is honestly quite poor as when you lift up the bootlid you can see the bare fibreglass underneath.
As for some of his braces I have, they are fine but they are a little expensive for what they are. They obviously fit fine and all the welds are good but at the end of the day there's very little man hours to go into making or designing them.

Overall he's good, a little pricy, but that's what we get for choosing to modify these cars and not something like a civic

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

I've quite a few parts from him. The panhard rod adjuster on mine was made from mild steel and rusted within 8 months, but he explained that was because I had bought one of the first batch he had ever made when he was using that style adjuster. He was very helpful with that and sent me out a free zinc coated adjuster that he uses in his current panhards and other adjustable suspension parts for free.

The devil wing spoilers he makes aren't great if I'm honest, they always bend as they are very thin fibreglass and should come with a reinforcement bar moulder into the edge imo. They are also only gel coated on the outer surface, which I think is honestly quite poor as when you lift up the bootlid you can see the bare fibreglass underneath.
As for some of his braces I have, they are fine but they are a little expensive for what they are. They obviously fit fine and all the welds are good but at the end of the day there's very little man hours to go into making or designing them.

Overall he's good, a little pricy, but that's what we get for choosing to modify these cars and not something like a civic

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)
Thanks, was looking at buy the osaka devil wing.

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Thanks, was looking at buy the osaka devil wing.
It really isn't great quality for the money but then again you won't get anything else to fit a Micra apart from stock spoilers. You should definitely fibreglass in a piece of bar along the very back edge otherwise they sag

ditto on the rusted panhard rod, my only other gripe with that part is that with my 80mm ish drop the adjustment is all the way in so anyone going lower/has smaller wheels looking to reduce gap would need to modify it further.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
ditto on the rusted panhard rod, my only other gripe with that part is that with my 80mm ish drop the adjustment is all the way in so anyone going lower/has smaller wheels looking to reduce gap would need to modify it further.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Really? I'm about 80mm on the rear too and I have adjustment left. Is your adjuster in the very centre